Saturday, March 21, 2009

ahhh the good ole' days

Okay- so it was long before my good ole' days...... but doesn't watching Grease just make you want to go back to the good ole' days when things were simple? When guys had cars and girls had sleepovers? I mean come on! there was no internet, which eliminates just that many of the complications of life nowadays! uhm, and John Travolta is hot LOL...... and the dancing- yea it gets me a little hot LOL.....I'm thinking about bed, but I just had to get on and say that LOL....

hell, I wasn't even thought of when this movie was made, but gosh I wish things were still that simple....

in other news, Carter is actually crawling, like a pro- finally! he is kinda thinking about walking, he tries but falls after a step LOL..... (don't make me laugh, ha-ha-ha).... I was kinda hoping that Ocean's 11 would be on TV tonight, so that I could watch it for my project, but alas, it was not- sigh..... love that movie, though! I have to work tomorrow, and then get on for a meeting with my group tomorrow, hopefully that won't last too long.....


I kind of have this urge to watch Twilight- and High School Musical 3- don't ask why.... I blame Kroger..... okay, I think off to bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment