Sunday, March 8, 2009

Long, Long Week

Man, this begins my week of hell..... and to top it all off, it was going to be hell, before I was pregnant and unmotivated.....

I start at Franklin this week (which is a yay!) but I actually have to go to class, for this one class (kind of like their undergrad orientation sort of deal) for 3 weeks, 2 and half hours on Thursdays. Not too horrible, the class won't be too bad, considering I am used to online classes, college, the whole nine, and the class is basics, for adults, who have no idea how to turn on a PC.

But this week, also just happens to be finals week for my stuff at Columbus State (sigh....) and I am really worried about these classes b/c I am a horrid test taker, and have not done too wonderfully the past few weeks. I just want to be done, and get out acceptably at this point.

And, I have two more cake decorating classes (tomorrow, and the next Monday)..... the smell of icing makes me want to throw up..... and I just feel like there is not enough time in the day, in fact, I may not go for the last two..... I got most of what I wanted out of it...... but I spent $70 to take this class, and missing two classes is like wasting $24 bucks, but sigh, I dunno.... other stuff is more important I guess is how I should think of it.

Franklin is also one of those schools that has stuff do on the first day of the class. So I have some assignments to get done before Thursday, and I have over half of them done, but I am confused by the second half, like I'm not getting all the info on the assignments, but am somehow expected to complete them, I dunno. Or maybe, I just need to take a break, go back and look at it tomorrow and see how it looks then. I am kind of exhausted.

oh and to top it all off- dance class..... gosh I love dance, but when I'm pregnant, not so much..... also makes me want to throw up, but the year is almost over, and I would feel horrible to bail on them this close to the performance.

On the bright side, this weekend was awesome- other than me being *so* tired..... I need to go find some food and maybe turn in early..... maybe when I wake up tomorrow all this stuff will seem much less daunting

No comments:

Post a Comment