Tuesday, April 7, 2009

sigh.... I am feeling so lazy......

I love, love, love my law class! it may be my favorite class I have taken in a very long time, which is scarily enough making me consider a change of profession---- dammit......

but this damn global issues class is running me ragged.... in 6 weeks, I have 3 research papers (4-5 pages but still....) and a project due, all on Russia- not a difficult country.... but still, that is amongst interviewing someone originating from another country..... and readings, and my law class assignments LOL.....

and I am bored right now, there is nothing going on, I just have no motivation to do it! I am a last minute sort of person- I pop out 99% papers the night before the paper is due...... everytime, it isn't a fluke, I just work best under pressure! But damn that comes with the price of freaking out every week that I won't get done LOL that's okay, only 5 more weeks of this left!

Adam is out doing something LOL---- he better bring me back some ice cream or something..... jerk.....

okay, I'm out, maybe I will work on my school work *snicker* yea right.....

No comments:

Post a Comment