Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

So I am determined to accomplish quite a few things this year! I am excited for the things to come this year- and can't wait to move into some more exciting parts of my life! Here are not necessarily resolutions, but some things that I would like to accomplish in 2009:
1) Get mostly A's and B's in my classes at school..... and to get half-way through what is left of my classes (on track to finish school Summer/Fall of 2010)
2) Save up enough money to buy a new-ish car for Adam, and begin saving again for a new-ish car for me.....
3) Take at least one vacation (Las Vegas) and maybe a 2nd big family vacation (FL)
4) Organize the basement
5) Remodel the main bathroom, master bath, new windows, re-roof and re-side the house.... or at least begin some of this, money allowing
6) New, more efficient appliances.....
7) Perhaps be in a place where we can start trying for #2? Perhaps, money and school time line permitting..... (Adam will have a heart attack if I so much as suggest it)
8) Calm down a bit, enjoy the world around me, not take things so personally..... try to chill.....
9) Get a promotion to a CSC or get an ACSC job closer to the Vern.....

I think that is it.... I basically just want to enjoy my child and enjoy my life.... I hope the new year brings great things to everyone! And allows everyone to turn themselves a new leaf!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment