Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Things.....

Well, I'm waiting for Carter to cut teeth through--- it may actually be worse than watching grass grow..... silly boy, I'm tired, he needs sleep, I need sleep, and all that will only come once teeth come in! Geesh...... I've been trying to keep up on school... I am bound and determined to go back strong.... the first half of my college career has not been too strong, grades wise.... but I want the second half to be perfect, and I think a 4.0 my first quarter back would be the best way to start off.... Federal Taxation is kick ass, in fact may just be my fav. class ever; but I'm weird like that LOL..... finance is okay, and marketing is only 3 exams so I just need to catch up on some reading for that.... In fact I should probably go to bed now, but I am waiting for SVU, I NEED SVU LOL.... I may watch it in bed... I have a feeling that I am going to be writing the sked tomorrow, my boss called and told me she really screwed up her ankle and was going to urgent care.... she called off today (I wonder if they gave her hell like they gave me for my snow day), and wasn't sure how she'd feel tomorrow, but it has to be done tomorrow, so we'll see..... I signed up to take a cake decorating class at the Career Center, I am so excited..... I pride myself in doing things around here from scratch from Carter, since I can't give him all my time..... I think his b-day cake will be baby einstein! okay, well that is my update.....

No comments:

Post a Comment