Tuesday, January 6, 2009

School, Work, and Teething.....

Well, Carter is finally sleeping... the child has been a pill the past few days! I think he is teething hardcore and about to pop those teeth through.... he has red cheeks, hasn't been sleeping or eating well, but he's not acting sick..... poor baby.... I spoke too soon, he is upstairs crying again, he will not sleep lately, ugh, I am going nuts! those teeth need to come through NOW! LOL.... I really want a Double Stack from Wendy's, don't know where that craving came from.....

So I'm already through my first week's school assignments for one of my classses.... the other only has like 3 assignments the entire quarter (plus 3 exams), and the other has assignments, but I will hit them up tomorrow I think.... I have to do well this quarter- this is all I want, is to do well and finish my degree..... if I can do that, I will feel like I better person, a better mommy.... now I just have to convince Adam to let us start trying again at the end of the year! I am so ready, now if only he was.... oh well, tis the life of being married.....

Hope everyone else has a great week.... I have to go back to work tomorrow..... sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment