Sunday, May 24, 2009

Knock-Knock- anyone out there?

Just saying hi! I am so bored tonight..... I finally feel decent *and* have no school work or anything to do..... that doesn't happen very often.....

The sickness is going around my house.... I just hope it misses Carter..... he seemed kinda sick to his stomach earlier, but he wasn't acting bad otherwise, so ...... now Adam is being all pathetic....

Dance recital went well.... I really miss it.... I was going to help some, but since I still wasn't feeling well, I just watched. I wish that I could teach again! I miss it so much! I miss that excitement of recital night when you are so involved in things! It kinda bummed me out that I am not that involved with it anymore..... I was going to try to pursue teaching next year, but with the baby coming and my school year winding down, I would be so out of it for most of the next dance year that it is pointless. And then if I take next year off, then I will be trying to start my career, I don't know if dance will ever happen for me again, but I guess I can just hope that I can have a daughter to live through vicariously LOL....

A few of the ladies at work think I could be anemic..... I dunno, I've never had health problems before LOL so I don't even know where to begin..... I don't know why this pregnancy has to be so damn hard! Carter wasn't easy, but damn he was a cake walk compared to this one! I am just exhausted all around....

I have the day off tomorrow, I think maybe dishes and finishing the garden.... maybe another nap if Carter allows..... we were thinking about going to my mom's, but its an hour away, and with Adam sick, I don't think it is going to happen.... sigh.... I love spending holidays away from the house but oh well!

Okay, well that is it for now.... night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment