Sunday, May 17, 2009

Motivation

I am so not motivated right now..... maybe I'll feel like doing something tomorrow....

my second class for Summer trimester starts tomorrow, plus I have an assignment due for my math class tomorrow. And I don't wanna do any of it! But I will, I know I will, b/c I am as determined as ever to graduate at least cum laude, if not suma, or if I can really motivate myself, I could still get magma! I just feel like this is finally my time to do things right. I have slacked my whole college career, I have always had more important things, and I still do. The difference is, I am learning to balance all those things into a good equilibrium. I have about 11/12 classes left, and I know that I can accomplish As in almost all of them if I put my mind to it. I haven't thought that in a long time. I just assumed I would be that average student until I graduated, and I was okay with that. But Franklin was my clean slate. My other classes, they don't matter (or at least their grade's don't). I have a chance to start new, and I am going to use that to be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment