Sunday, February 1, 2009

My newest obssession

So- I pretty much love Diablo Cody and everything she does. Like, seriously LOL.....

she is so interesting and has such unique writing and ideas. She kind of leads the life I wish I did (all the way down to the stripping LOL)....

I am coming down off of my few days worth of high..... I am so tired, and I haven't accomplished hardly anything this week. Our roof is leaking like massively in the master bedroom, it got all over everything. Why do I have to take care of everything? Or at least, ask for things to be done. I shouldn't have to ask, my husband should be willing to offer to help me, I mean, seriously.... he called off today, so fine, I've called off a few times myself recently.... why gets me, is when I call off, I spend the day taking care of Carter, doing dishes, cooking, school work, whatever..... he calls off, Carter is at the ILs because we were both supposed to work early, and he doesn't accomplish anything except changing the oil in his car (or should I say, letting someone else change his oil).... there are dishes everywhere, he could have job searched, he could have stopped the massive leak (at least temporarily) earlier before it got on everything...... ugh..... men.......

And now, once i get home with the child, that he hardly spent anytime with, he goes to see a movie with his friend. sigh..... I hate being a woman....

No comments:

Post a Comment