Friday, February 13, 2009

The weekend and school.... sigh....

So Carter woke up 2 hours ago, and now I can't go back to sleep.... even though he is sleeping peacefully upstairs..... but that's okay, I've caught up with Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice.... now I just have ER left..... I think I can go to bed now LOL.....

I got my paper done and turned in- a day early.... I hate marketing, it is just one of those B.S. classes that has a lot of stupid B.S. work that is pointless to my career! but alas, I only have like 4 more weeks of it! yay! I have to close all weekend.... my daddy is coming this weekend- and I am going to miss him most of the time he is here. At least he gets to see his little man again, he doesn't see Carter enough, I wish he had never moved to stupid Cleveland....

Okay, bed I am tired LOL... and I have a lot to do tomorrow before I go to work!

2 comments:

  1. 4 more weeks? how come so short?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 week quarters- love quarters! my next school is in semesters but they also have an accelerated format..... and my quarters will be 6 weeks LOL

    ReplyDelete