Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Too Busy of a Day

I hate it when I have a list of things to accomplish and I don't finish the list--- I feel like such a loser....

like today- I wanted to get new phones (check!).... buy stuff for cake decorating (half check! I got the powdered sugar, crisco, beginners kit, and disposable decorators bags; did not get a few of the other tips I need, plus flower plates, plus I still can't find food coloring in a paste).... I think there was something else- but alas, I don't even remember what it was because I didn't get to it! LOL.... (oh yes, it was actually making the icing LOL)

I didn' t even cook, we ordered pizza.... I have a few more baby food purees to make that I didn't get to.... I hope that Carter sleeps all night tonight..... he has the past two nights- on Adam's night to get him (of course!) but he won't tonight LOL

okay, off to watch Top Chef and relax!

1 comment:

  1. I'm now part of the blogging world;) tee hee

    don't tell me about it but was top chef good? fell asleep last night way to early!

    ReplyDelete